Media One Sheet
With over 12 years of experience both in the UK and Dubai, Rachel is not like others working in this field. She holds qualifications as a clinical and cognitive hypnotherapist, nutritional therapist, homeopath and Clear Energy Therapist and is a certified NLP, EFT + BWRT practitioner.
But her qualifications aren’t the only thing that sets her apart.
She’s the founder of Soul Fed Woman®, a groundbreaking, fiercely empowering brand designed to liberate individuals from the shackles of diet culture and food obsession to revolutionise the way we engage with food and ourselves.
She’s also the creator of The Soul Fed Framework, a 9 step comprehensive guide to overcoming food obsession and building a normal relationship with food.
Rachel is the internationally acclaimed author of ‘The Hungry Soul,’ a podcast host, and a passionate speaker on topics like food dysfunction, diet culture, and female empowerment. She’s been featured in local and national press, including TV appearances.
Most importantly, she understands your struggle intimately. Rachel has fought her own battles with binge eating and yo-yo dieting. She’s not just someone who talks the talk; she’s walked the walk.
Rachel resides in Cheshire with her husband, two children and Poochon pup. In her spare time, you’ll often find her grooving to old school dance music, admiring sunsets, sipping coffee, and indulging her inner Marvel geek—courtesy of her teenage son!
Topics we can talk about
- Food obsession and how to overcome it
- Overcoming binge eating and emotional eating
- The role that trauma plays in addictive eating and food obsession
- Why diet culture is significantly responsible for food dysfunction and what we can do about it
- Navigating a world where slimness is desired at all costs
- A controversial take on obesity and why weight loss isn’t the solution
- The symbolism of food obsession and weight obsession
For a business/entrepreneurial audience
- How to overcome body insecurities holding you back in business
- The connection between money and food
- The mirror between our relationship with food and our business
- Stress eating + emotional eating solutions for the entrepreneur
- Why successful people often struggle with food addiction and binge eating