Media One Sheet
A pdf to give you an overview of what you need >> Rachel Foy: Media One Sheet
Rachel Foy is a food addiction therapist, eating psychology coach and founder of Soul Fed Woman. She is an internationally acclaimed expert in eating dysfunction, an author and podcaster and an advocate for Health at Every Size (HAES®). With over 12 years of experience both in the UK and Dubai, she is a clinical and cognitive hypnotherapist, nutritional therapist, homeopath and an NLP and EFT practitioner along with being a pioneer in eating psychology and the creator of The Food Addiction Recovery Method™.
Rachel is the author of ‘The Hungry Soul’ and a passionate speaker on all topics related to food dysfunction, diet culture, body image, female empowerment and addiction recovery. She has been featured in local and national press including TV.
She lives in Cheshire with her husband Simon (who was the best man at her sister’s wedding, quite a story!) with their son and daughter. When she isn’t helping women open their eyes to what is really going on underneath their addictive eating and then giving them the tools to change it, you’ll find her in cafes, drinking coffee, eating cake and taking strolls in the beautiful Cheshire countryside.
Topics we can talk about
- Food addiction – what it is and how to overcome it
- Overcoming binge eating and emotional eating
- The role that trauma plays in addictive eating and food obsession
- Why diet culture is significantly responsible for food dysfunction and what we can do about it
- Navigating a world where slimness is desired at all costs
- Why weight loss is not the answer to your problems
- A controversial take on obesity and why weight loss isn’t the solution
- The symbolism of food addiction and weight obsession
For a business/entrepreneurial audience
- How to overcome body insecurities holding you back in business
- The connection between money and food
- The mirror between our relationship with food and our business
- Stress eating + emotional eating solutions for the entrepreneur
- Why successful people often struggle with food addiction and binge eating
FREE 23 page guide for your listeners/viewers